Monday, 21 September 2009

21/9/09

Today we started our mood boards and some of us improved or finished off our research. We where meant to be learning how to use photo shop but i think we're doing that wednesday now. Maybe this is because not enough people had finished their mood boards + research.

I decided today I am definatly going to be doing my mood boards on bring our troops home. I was printing off images to start my mood boards when i get home but i ran out of print credit so I will have to print the rest out when I get home. hopefuly i will stay on deadline for thursday.

I had to do key skills again today but i spoke to the lady afterwards and she says because i got level 2 communications last year i don't have to repeat it this year. 10:30 Start on monday. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment