
Today I didn't have to come into communication so I came in at 10:30 (nice lye in). I finished all 3 of my mock ups today which are based on bringing our troops home. The 3 subjects my mock ups are based on are the economical problems of the war, The problems caused to foreign countries and the actual effects of war. I think my best mock up poster is the one i did based on the effects of war. This is because it has alot of powerful images that i feel work very well together. Here is my poster on the left and a few of my ideas of what the images are about. The children make you question how much of their innocence remains after living in such an unforgiving enviroment. The couple at the bottom show how life back at home is effected and the bombing showed the pure brutality even directed towards innocent civilianse.
I have learnt alot of new skills with photoshop and I think i'm getting a bit more confident with it.
I was given back my A3 sketch book today to add to and improve. I had already finished my research and was quiet happy with it. But it never hurts to improve it. So I added some extra
pictures and and notations explaining what the pictures where and why I liked them. I also added my favourite photomontage which I am going to put on the right hand side. I liked it because I thought it was very creative and has a very good use of colour.
pictures and and notations explaining what the pictures where and why I liked them. I also added my favourite photomontage which I am going to put on the right hand side. I liked it because I thought it was very creative and has a very good use of colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment