
Yesterday we started learning how to use Photoshop it was my first time using it. But the task we had was quiet simple so it wasn't to bad apart from the fact that it was a bit fiddly but after about half an hour i got a bit more used to it. I did enjoy using it and I feel that it is a very useful tool so I am considering getting it at home. Which would give me more time to practise using it and I could also use to to sharpen or edit my drawing.
We also had our first one to one tutorial yesterday. I did them all last year and i never REALLY saw the point in them then and i still don't now.
We also had our first one to one tutorial yesterday. I did them all last year and i never REALLY saw the point in them then and i still don't now.
No comments:
Post a Comment