Today I started my final copies of my posters. We only have to do 2 posters rather than 3 now to ensure we stay on schedule plus this gives us more time on each poster meaning they will be of higher quality. I have decided to do my "The effects of war" and "the economical problems of war" posters as I felt they where my 2 best original ones. I have most of my photos now but I'm still not 100% sure what to scan in. Below are both my
unfinshed posters.

The picture of the wooded area on the left is a picture I look at the level to show what the landscape could look like before and after war, I also look the picture of the school sign. On the right I look photos of the "bomb bins" all the money at different angles to give the impression that it's falling and the man is my girlfriends dad who I told to smile and throw socks in the air, then edited out the socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment