Thursday, 8 October 2009

08.10.09 Thursday

Today we had a supply teacher because john was ill. I have finished both of my posters now I am going to put a picture of my original poster 2 and a picture of my second finished poster 2 below.


as you can see I have changed the soldier added some new images and changed the background. I also faded and blended in all the images so it looks more realistic. I also added an aspect from my "Economical Effects Of War" by putting money into the fire coming out of the tank. I got the supply teacher to show me how to use the clone stamp which I used to put the baby into camo. The relavance of the child is to show how childrens innocence in war is taken away and to make you question how young is to young. A there are are teenagers the age of 18 being poorly trained and sent to war.

I also started and finished my powerpoint presentation today. I added my posters into my presentation and wrote why and how i did what i did as well as what i would have done differntly.

I think my finished posters are a big improvment of my original mock ups all in all. They have better images and better composition.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bradley, your work is really good and you seem to be really good at editing on photoshop. Great work so far, how are you doing on the advertisement work?

    Luke :)

    ReplyDelete