Today I think I may have finished my first poster it has both the scanned images now as well as the 4 photos and a few images from the Internet. I say think because I do really like my images I'm just not to happy with my composition but i feel the only way I could improve it would be to start over which I don't have time to do. I have scanned some images from news papers into my second poster one was a an army helmet which I plan to photo shop onto a baby, put a gun in his hand and put him next to marching troops which I also scanned into photo shop. Tomorrow I need to start printing out my screen grabs and first poster to begin annotating my work.
Below is my first posted which I feel is finished but i may touch it up a bit when I have some spare time.

As you can see I added some begging children to show that the money being pumped into the unnecessary war could be pumped into either their community or our community which is a far more important and respectable cause. I also added some soldiers made of money and photoshopped guns into their hands. This is meant to be questioning the cost of life but I'm not sure how effective it is at doing so.
No comments:
Post a Comment