Today i started my bus advertisment in photoshop after planning it. I have nearly finished the back of the bus and i think it's looking good. I have also started one of the sides.
I thought both sides would be the same so i only planned one side and the back of the bus meaning i will have to go back and and design another side.
I don't seem to be able to find and pictures of someone sitting at a mac at the moment which is what i need but i still have two days to look so it should be ok. I don't think it's worth putting up a picture of my work yet as i don't feel i have done enough so i will on wednesday.
This project all feels a bit rushed as we only had three weeks tho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment