Monday, 9 November 2009

09.11.1990 Monday

Today we started the next unit which is for web design. which i think will interest me a lot more than advertising did. We are doing research first 18 A3 pages which sounds a bit excessive on the world wide web and reviewing four different web pages two good two bad. I'm looking forwards to actually creating the web site.

I have done two pages of my research today but i don't have any pictures to put up.

We had to do some sort of navigational skills exercise where we had to find door names within the college i think this was to show how important it is to have clear instructions and paths Including within a website.

I reviewed a web site which i thought was a good example of web design i chose YouTube as i couldn't find 1 problem with it. It has a good layout looks visually appealing, has good community features and is very easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment