Wednesday, 11 November 2009

11.11.09 Wednesday


Today we continued with our research on the history of the World Wide Web i have now finished my first 3 pages on the history of the world wide web which I'm quiet happy with i will need to go back and give it some more colour at a later date but the text and content i am happy with for now. I have also done a page and a half of the contribution to the world wide web. which may also need a little bit more colour later on.

Since we have been doing this unit i have learnt that there is a difference between the Internet and the www which is apparently a common miss conception.

The next few pages have to be on what is the www which I'm not looking forwards to but after that we need to do some web site reviews which should be a lot more fun as we will have more freedom picking and analyzing the websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment